What should I serve with crabs?
Here are a handful of the best crab side dishes:
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic and Butter.
- Cottage-Cut French Fries.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Lemon and Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Brandy-Infused Mayonnaise Dip.
- Twice-Baked Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Zucchini, Onion and Corn Hash.
- Almond Caesar Salad.
How do you make crab meal?
What can I do with a crab?
Some of the best vegetables to pair are asparagus, broccoli, bell peppers and onions. Roasting them will caramelize them and bring out the natural sweetness that will pair so well with crab. This side dish can be served with warm or cold crab.