What can you do with ripe avocados?
8 Genius Things To Do With An Overripe Avocado
- natali zakharova/shutterstock.
- Add them to scrambled eggs.
- Whip up a batch of uber-moist brownies.
- Fry up some crispy plant-based fritters.
- Make a rich and creamy salad dressing.
- Make drool-worthy chocolate pudding.
- Cook up a creamy pasta sauce.
- Revitalize damaged locks.
Is it OK to eat an overripe avocado?
Overly soft but unspoiled avocados are safe to eat and can be used to make guacamole, smoothies, salad dressing, and baked goods. If they taste fine, you can eat overripe avocados, but be sure to avoid spoiled ones.
What can I do with 4 ripe avocados?
From something de