How much should a family of 4 spend on food weekly?
Here’s what the USDA recommends per week for a family of four, defined by the USDA as a male and female 19 50 years old and two children 2 11 years old: Thrifty: $131 $150. Low-Cost: $167 $197Moderate-Cost: $206 $246
How can I eat for $100 in a week?
HOW WE SPEND ONLY $100 PER WEEK ON GROCERIES
- Step One: Plan Ahead.
- Step Two: Use Wunderlist.
- Step Three: Shop Your Local Outdoor Markets.
- Step Four: Buy What Is On Sale For Meat and Fish.
- Step Five: Buy What Is In Season.
- Step Six: Buy in Bulk and Make at Home.
- Step Seven: Avoid the Middle Aisles.